Bionanopolys Project Open Innovation Test Bed (OITB)
Bionanopolys OITB is an EC H2020 Funded Project for developing safe nano-enabled biobased multifunctional materials and polymer bionanocomposites (and accessible advanced manufacturing facilities) for multifunctional and new advanced applications.
Bionaopolys OITB is a group of Entities setting up networks of competences along the entire value chain to provide users from EU and globally, OPEN AND ACCESIBLE easy access to a wide range of services through a unique access.
- Technical Services – The Pilot Plants Network (Network 1 – Nano Additives & Raw Materials, Network 2 – Bionanocomposites, Network 3 – Bionanoproducts
- Transversal Technological Services – Study the most relevant European biomass feedstock for continuous supply. Produce new composites with multifunctional properties assuring the best dispersion and the robustness of products (Logistic, Modelling, Traceability, Industrial Needs, Monitoring)
- Innovation Capacity and Business Services – Implement bureau to low risks and barriers and help end users (LCA, LCC, Standards -compliance, Business plans, Marketing, IPR)
Bionanopolys Holistic Services
- Access to upgraded 14 Pilot Lines forconduction of experiments with new materials
- Advance monitoring and process controltechniques for the related processes
- In depth evaluation and characterization ofmaterials and products
- Modelling and simulation services
- Other consultancy services such as Innovation Management, Compliance with Regulations and Standards, Technology transfer
How to Interact with Bionanopolys OITB?
Potential users of Bionaopolys OITB would be offered complete and transparent information about the facilities, capabilities and services provided by BionanoPolys OITB, including pricing structures and legal conditions. They can access the OITB at any time and any stage of the value chain.
Be Prepared for the Open Call Event in February 2023
Open Call is an invitation for accessing any of the Bionanopolys Services.
Open Call new companies can develop or test their premature product ideas Bionanopolys Open Call will offer services free of charge up to 5 new user cases and 4 feasibility assessments (funded by the European Commission).After the Open Call, all new users that want to access the OITB will do so under fair price and reasonable conditions.
Bionanopolys received funding in the frame from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme under grant agreement No. 953206